페이지 정보외국계기업 | Trade Marketing Manager
|포지션명||Trade Marketing Manager|
|회사||외국계기업||경력||7 년 ~ 11 년|
|진행절차||서류전형 -> 1차면접 -> 2차면접||마감일||채용시|
Trade Marketing is the prompter for (corporate) marketing and the scriptwriter for sales. The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for the channel strategy and the development of the brands and the respective category we operate in. Based on business analysis he/she executes the brand strategy by making an action plan in order to optimize assortment, distribution, visibility, build household penetration with strong trade communication and consumer/shopper communication.
*Key Result Area
The Trade Marketing Manager Natural Foods is overall responsible for the brands and products in this part of the business and manages the new NF brands in close co-operation with NF headquarter located in the UK.
1. Business Analysis:
• Collects, organizes and analysis information from the market research partner companies with a view to advise sales and customers on opportunities to improve sales performance.
• Makes market analysis; what are the most important developments affecting the category and our brands/products, what do we need to do and how can we take advantage of them?
• Makes fair share analysis; what is the channel/customer’s market position for the category and what is our relative position within it?
• Makes introduction analysis; what are weighted and numeric distribution numbers and what are realistic but ambitious rotation figures per week per store?
• Makes price analysis together with sales; what is the real retail price in relation to recommended retail prices and what is the price difference with other brands and customer owned brands? What is our consumer price elasticity?
• Makes promotion analysis on competitor activities; what do they do? What can we learn?
2. Channel and Category development:
• Makes a channel strategy (once per 3 years) to determine how to take advantage of brand building and sales opportunities in existing as well as new alternative channels.
• Defines the category, the role of the category, assessment of the category, keeps track by keeping a category scorecard (KPI’s), determines the category strategy (ADVP), the tactics to use and makes the implementation plan for sales and reviews the progress.
• Improving sales and profits of the category (and our brands) by focusing on delivering shopper value.
• Ensure a brand and product assortment that meets consumer needs and requirements; packaging design, product specifications, pricing, etc. Works closely together with NF headqurters located in U.K.
• Lead new product and/or SKU introductions
• Lead assortment ranking (what to list where) from a consumer/shopper point of view by channel/customer; this will serve as direction towards sales to get the optimal assortment listed by customer
• Guides sales to optimize the distribution by customer
• Creates insights in the shopper decision tree (SDT), routing in store and trade concepts to entice shoppers
• Analyses together with sales (by customer) the opportunities to optimize the in-store visibility on shelf (brand blocking, brand-zone, etc) and guides sales how and where to present our brands/products on shelf.
• Analyses together with sales (by customer) the opportunities to optimize the secondary display options in-store in order to optimize availability and visibility of our brands/products.
• Build a plan by customer with sales to improve in-store visibility with clear KPI’s to be executed by sales and ensures follow-up on KPI’s
• Set guidelines regarding what brand/products to promote, how many times per year, what maximum discount and what kind of execution by customer to direct sales and help them to execute. Sales will give TM input on customer specific requirements.
• Set guidelines regarding sampling activities in-store and/or out of store, how many times per year, where and how to execute with clear KPI’s and ensure implementation by sales and/or external agency. Sales will give TM input on customer specific requirements.
• Optimize penetration building activities based on promotion and sampling evaluations made by sales (as part of monthly business review and SFC process)
• Develop pos material to support in-store promotions, sampling activities and optimized visibility on shelf and for secondary placement.
4. Trade and Consumer communication:
• Responsible for the communication to the trade ; leaflets, presentations, brand stories, samples, etc.
• Responsible for all other direct communication to consumers; social media, web-site, events, response to consumers, etc.
*Education: University level
• Around 7 – 10 years of solid (trade) marketing experience
• Strong experience in FMCG (preferably in food/drinks), working with A-brands and working in an international environment.
• Knows and understands the market, channels, customers as well as consumer and shopper behavior in Korea and has an actual network with agencies and research companies.
• Fluent in Korean and English (both verbally and written)
-아이/아이들을 기르는 엄마나 아빠 (육아활동 경험 및 이해)
-Sr.Brand Manager 경험 유
-해외브랜드 새 제품 런칭 패키징, 캠페인 등 경험 유
-도전정신 강하고 변화를 두려워하지 않으며 기존의 생각에 안주하지 않는 성격
-마케터로서 새로운 인사이트를 가지고 접근
-활동적인 성격과 세일즈에 관한 숫자감각 유