페이지 정보외국계기업 | Trade Marketing Specialist
|포지션명||Trade Marketing Specialist|
|회사||외국계기업||경력||3 년 ~ 5 년|
|진행절차||서류전형 -> 1차면접 -> 2차면접||마감일||채용시|
Trade Marketing is the prompter for (corporate) marketing and the scriptwriter for sales. The Trade Marketing Specialist supports the Trade Marketing Manager and drives or to execute him/herself the channel strategy and the brand strategy based on the action plan with the objective to optimize assortment, distribution, visibility, build household penetration with strong trade communication and consumer/shopper communication.
*Key Result Area
The Trade Marketing Specialist Natural Foods reports to the TMM NF who is overall responsible for the brands and products in this part of the business and manages the new NF brand. The Trade Marketing Specialist Natural Food focusses on the execution of the trade marketing activities.
1. Business Analysis:
• Keeps and maintains a database (with input from sales) about planograms by customer, planogram change dates (options to list new product), timings for listings (from negotiation start until product actually on shelf), shelving aspects and requirements from customers
• Analyses together with sales the assortment listed and distribution (numeric and weighted) by customer with the objective to continuously improve.
• Analyses together with sales (by customer) the opportunities to optimize the in-store visibility on shelf (brand blocking, brand-zone, etc)
• Analyses together with sales (by customer) the opportunities to optimize the secondary display options in-store in order to optimize availability and visibility of our brands/products.
• Support the TMM NF to ensure a brand and product assortment that meets consumer needs and requirements; packaging design, product specifications, pricing, etc.
• Support sales to get the listings for the optimized assortment and distribution
• Set guidelines regarding sampling activities in-store and/or out of store, how many times per year, where and how to execute with clear KPI’s and ensure implementation by sales and/or external agency. Sales will give TM input on customer specific requirements.
• Optimize penetration building activities based on promotion and sampling evaluations made by sales (as part of monthly business review and SFC process)
• Develop POS material to support in-store promotions, sampling activities and optimized visibility on shelf and for secondary placement.
• Execute in-store, out of store and tasting & sampling activities and participation to special events
3. Trade and Consumer communication:
• Develop and execute communication materials for the trade ; leaflets, presentations, brand stories, samples, etc.
• Support the TMM NF with all other direct communication to consumers; social media, web-site, events, response to consumers
• Responsible for the feedback and (written) response regarding the BEAR promotion cards and answer consumer questions regarding natural foods products
*Place in Organzation
Reports directly to the Trade Marketing Manager Natural Foods, who reports to the Commercial Manager.
*Education: University level
• Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
• Very good handwriting skills
• Around 3 – 5 years of solid (trade) marketing experience
• Strong experience in FMCG (preferably in food/drinks), working with A-brands and working in an international environment.
• Knows and understands the market, channels, customers as well as consumer and shopper behavior in Korea and has an actual network with agencies and research companies.
• Fluent in Korean and English (both verbally and written)
• Strong personality
• Strong communicator both internally and externally.
• Analytical, fact-oriented, solution-oriented (“how can we make this happen”)
• Hands-on mentality
• Understands the broader picture with an eye for detail.
• Takes initiative and has the courage to make a difference.
• Entrepreneurial, high energy level (no 9-5 mentality) and a good sense of humor